Apparently some people take a while to check their site but tagged is tagged. So five things you probably don’t know about me.
1. I sang in a church choir – but I’m better now.
2. I was born in Auckland – but I’m better now.
3. I actually voted for Madeleine’s uncle the first time I voted – but I’m better now.
4. I’m a disturbingly good darts player. The kind who usually throws at least a couple of 180’s in each game.
5. I used to drive a school bus – I’m not better yet but the nighmares have passed.
I’ll tag someone when I think of them.