Project Update: Sir Isaac

Well after much farting about  and general requisitioning of tools we’ve made some progress.

wheels

The wheels were first. Here they are glued and clamped. They’ve already been cut and are awaiting the engineer to make the tyres before we cut an axle hole in and band them.

base1

The base has been cut and will be assembled once the axles have been axleised, made round if you will.

base2

Some scarfing was done so I guess that makes us scarfies or something. Over the weekend we’ll be inserting 3.6 meters of doweling into these joins and wedging them… asuming we don’t get bored with work and take Chucky out for play in all this gorebull warming we’re getting.

chucky

Casting of the new ammunition was a success and we’ll be making more 1.1kg cement balls in the unlikely event that we have time to do it before we hit event season… in three weeks time.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: